Ok, so after my little pity party yesterday in my previous post, I started to feel bad about not wanting to show off how proud I am of my growing baby. I do want to make it clear I am more excited for this baby and this experience than anything I've ever been in my life (other than marrying my amazing husband)! Above the toll that one's body takes during pregnancy, I love the special moments I have with my baby feeling him/her kick and move around. I love to sing and talk to baby bean and imagine how wonderful life will be with her/him. I love daydreaming of what our little miracle will look like and I look forward to many years of hugs and kisses! So, here is my growing bump:
I also forgot to add a picture of our bean and his/her newest side profile. Our 3D picture didn't turn out so well as the baby kept turning his/her head away from the camera. Little stinker. At our previous ultrasound (27 weeks) baby weighted exactly 2 pounds and was 14 inches long, putting our baby in the 60th percentile. So, hopefully this means that our baby won't be super big when born. I'm hoping for a good 7.5-8 lbs, but who will know for sure until the big day!
If you can't quite see it, the baby's face is on the left. You can see the whole half of his/her face, i.e. the eye, nose, chubby cheek, mouth, and chin. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment