Well, as many of you may know, I have been placed on indefinite bed rest until our sweet baby officially decides to make his/her entrance into this world. After showing signs of early labor last Thursday for 5 hours (cramping, pressure, low back pain, and contractions around 10 min apart), I was given a medication called Procardia to help stop these symptoms. The next morning, when these labor signs were subsided, but not gone, I was placed on another medication called Terbutaline. Throughout the weekend I was given orders to be on strict bed rest until Tuesday where I would be re-evaluated. Since they have given me all the medication they can and I still have yet to be 24 hours symptom free, they have decided it is best for me to lay low and lay down (I'm only allowed out of bed to use the restroom and shower)! So what better time than to catch up on some blogging than now! A lot has happened these past few weeks, including my mom coming, finishing up the nursery, and my first baby shower! So sit down, grab some popcorn, and enjoy the blogs below!
P.S. I did these blogs in reverse order so you could read this message first. Hope it works out as I planned!
Still to come: baby shower blog, baby info, nursery pictures, and my 36 week appointment. Let's hope we make it that far!!!
Still to come: baby shower blog, baby info, nursery pictures, and my 36 week appointment. Let's hope we make it that far!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment