Sunday, November 13, 2011

Eggo my Preggo

As I secretly start this blog, I cannot wait to share this exciting news with you all! Chris and I found out last week we are going to be a mommy and daddy! Surprise to us? Yes! Were we trying? NO! We were so shocked that we took THREE pregnancy tests to really confirm what we were seeing on those test strips. You can't see very well in the picture, but those are 6 red lines on those tests. And after a blood test last Monday, the truth is really starting to set in. Either way we were more than thrilled to find out the incredible plan our dear Lord has set before us! Now, it is still early. I will be 6 weeks pregnant tomorrow. As of right now, Chris and I are the only ones who know about the little miracle growing in my tummy. We have decided that it was best to keep the news to ourselves until we have past the first trimester where miscarriages are at the highest rate. So, until then, I will continue to share my experience in this secret blog until we are able to tell those we love this amazing news and then you can read how I've been handling pregnancy when I'm able to make this blog public!


With my mind spinning, I continue to pray every day for this incredible blessing. Whatever comes from this experience, I pray that my body and my soul are strong enough to endure what lies ahead of me. I pray for the health of my mind and body to create a safe and loving home for the next 9 months of my unborn baby's life inside my belly. I pray that I am able to enjoy every moment of this experience, whether it ends in joy or sorrow. And I pray that I give my Lord God my worries and doubts and rely on His plan for my life, for I know He will never forsake me. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment